Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A piece of trivia...


Nothing pleases me more than being told a useless piece of trivia I have never come across before. It lodges in my brain and will be trotted out at a dinner party sometime in the future, probably in between the entrée and main.

So this is it – we are the only country in the world that writes in blue ink. I know! Who would of thought! While the rest of the world is scribbling away in black and various other colours, we reach for the blue ballpoint.

This piece of trivia is courtesy of BiC who have a nationwide campaign planned to mark a famous rugby tournament New Zealand is hosting in September. You may have heard of it.

Details of the BiC promotion are still under wraps but it is stacks of fun, kids and adults alike will love it and promises to unleash the Picasso that lurks within us all. I’ll let you join the dots.

In the meantime, let’s stare at Ritchie…..

No comments: